Everyone has their own personal starting point. To carbon copy the ‘startup’ for everyone would be potentially starting off on the wrong foot already. However, having allowances for deviation from an organized structure we can find the right program and start point for you.
Initially, something inspires us to take on a goal or begin the journey of change. Once the action has been taken to reach out or inquire for help the right steps really come down to the needs of the person seeking the objective, as well as the skill sets and offerings of the professional. There must be a match and connection. This is what the startup is designed to facilitate.
We don’t even know yet if I am the one to help you until we get to root of what you want and what you need to get it. So the beginning of every client profile starts with a consult and discussion on immediate goals and long term vision. As these ideas get discussed and conversation starts flowing we can team up to figure out what the next big move will be towards your success.
The Domestic Athlete programming method includes the “Start up Package” to get immediate momentum going in the program creation process. This package is intended to be affordable, informative and inspiring! After this initial stage is done, we will have a much clearer sensation of how we will work best together.
What do you get at the end of 40 days?
- Profile: short and long term goals and objectives laid out.
- Program: a program structure that extends up to 40 days (guided by your Integrated Wellness Coach)
- Program Guidance: Training sessions to learn how to facilitate your program and to experience how the program should feel.
- Wellness Coaching: Constant direction and guidance throughout the sessions facilitated in person and access to online follow up and check-in.
- Clarity: After the first 5 hours of working directly with the Coach we can discuss the Training and Personal Development plan that may work for you long term. Future dates and additional fees may apply depending on what you feel like doing next.
Post start up service are integrated and customized to suit the best possible path to long term success. The success plan is to be constantly observed, adapted and reevaluated on a regular basis.
What do the regular services include?
- The regular services include a customize approach using the skill sets introduced in the Start up package. To clarify, these services include:
- Functional Strength and Conditioning for your lifestyle and needs
- Functional dietary recommendations
- Regular check-in and follow up contacts (usually a weekly practice between the Athlete and Coach. Potentially more frequent if needed.)
- Monthly “Calibrations” or adjustment opportunities. Often the program may evolve quite quickly asking for ascending the programming or making adjustments to scale back programming if stress increases as new changes are implemented.
- “Spirit Lab” sessions, include a sit down session where we address the bodies physical and energetic signs and symptoms to explore ‘inward’ to gain additional insight and perspective on the tasks at hand and to higher motivate the Athlete through inspiration.
Domestic Programming, includes sessions booked at the Athlete’s home to further explore how daily success rituals can be supported within the living environment. Such tools like, space audits for exercise, meditation, life study, and creative play are also extremely effective for the Athlete but also in gaining support and inclusion of loved ones in the home. The Domestic Athlete philosophy supports and calls for BOTH going inward and exploring one’s personal needs for functional wellness but also it is designed to be integrated into one’s life at all levels – personal, professional, family, social & community contribution. This is ultimately a rounded human performance model.
Get Started Here: