Automatic Writing Download
Scribed By: Brian DeCastro
Disclaimer: The following was produced from a meditative automatic writing process. I have been doing this type of writing for over 20 years, starting back when I was about 20 years old when I didn’t even know what automatic writing or meditation was all about. I use this as a form of writing, therapy, and way to access higher consciousness to organize thoughts, explore ideas and simply have fun and reduce mental stress. More importantly I have been amazed with what comes up from my writing. I truly believe that its source is not entirely from ME! I hope this may resonate for you in a way that is helpful during this time. Enjoy!
Question 1: How does something like COVID-19 this come to be?
- The Situation. When we hit a critical mass of people on the cusp of having a shift in paradigm or mindset programming the planet builds in potential energy to a tipping point, then an event sets things in motion. Nature takes its course, and then the “levee” breaks and we begin the process of restoring balance and a NEW normal. We engage in an updated, up-levelled, and evolved version of what we had before. It is up to human free-will to hold this new way and build upon a new foundation. Some will shift and adapt to this evolution, and some may slip back to old ways and return to a pre-awakened state. At a macro level we will inch forward as new Souls awakened from these such events.
- The Challenge. Both before the event and after the event, many will have their own reasons for being BLOCKED to receiving NEW information. It is actually very rare to encounter new information unless we are open to it and asking for it. When was the last time you encountered something you have never heard before or read in a book? These are very rare moments in adult life. These are moments when the world as we know it seems to STOP for a second so we can pause to process the new program. Most of the time, when we think we are learning we are actually just recalling or remembering something we have encountered before. It is simply just reinforcing a belief we already had, whether it serves us or not at the time. BUT something NEW takes a keen self-awareness, and courage to be uncomfortable.
- What will make the difference is awakened people managing their resources enough so they can contribute to supporting as many as possible during this transitional process. It’s a big responsibility and honour to be in such a position. Those who take it on will need to own it!
Question 2: What do we do about it?
- How it works. When we have a block in mindset or ability to receive new information, ANYTHING NEW can get resisted unless we are looking for new information or solutions. But when new ideas are cast upon us and we are not ready, there is an immediate push back from taking it in
- The action. So, if you are asking what to do, you are likely open to any possibility of a new piece of information. If one is not ready, they are not asking, so that is what disqualifies them for a new mind shift. For those asking, here are some actionable moves:
Move your body regularly by applying gentle movement. This is not only good for physical health but also for processing the stress we are under at this time. Over extending yourself at this time would be a risk to your life-force resources. Pushing ourselves when we don’t need to for ego-driven reasons will not be a mindful way to spending, during this time. Support health first. Work to maintain, rather than gain, for a little while unless, you are in a ready-state for working on up-levelling your integrity.
2. Simplify life.
By supporting health, we also simplify life a little bit. When we train a little less or keep things simple, we are likely not to expend more, or need to consume more. If we are in a place of mild uncertainty, taking a simple and conservative approach allows us more of a reserve for when we may need to respond to more urgent situations. Letting go of things that are “nice to have”, mild addictions, or distractions, or things that are not of necessity allows us to live presently with family and friends, read, write, play, and relax etc. Often, simplification does not cost as much or cause as much stress to the planet. Just keep it simple.
3. Set boundaries.
There are only so many things we can handle at one time anyway. At work we can hustle to ‘get it all done’ only to be greeted in the morning with more work to do. Do what you can do today with the highest level of integrity and then take rest and prepare for another productive day.
Set boundaries on how much information or NEWS you take in. Be informed, but after you know what you need to know, then turn it off. Leaving the tv on all day on the news while it repeats the same virus update information on a continuous loop will only create more subconscious stress. Set boundaries with who you spend time with. If there are people you know that seem addicted to the bad news and talking about it, limit your time spent with them after hearing them out to a level you can support them. Remember that allowing them to talk to you all day about it and not choosing to do anything, is only enabling them and again draining the resources needed for urgent matters.
A good sign to know you are done taking in information is you will feel MENTALLY FULL, and it will start to trigger an emotional response. That is a sign you have had enough. Turn it off, walk away… Unless, it is empowering you, it could be sucking your life force.
After finding the sweet spot with managing the above three areas, ask yourself, “how can I help?”. What is in your power to share, change, or contribute to, that may help others that seem to be having a harder time. There are always people that we can help, after we have taken care of our basic needs first. If our basic needs are simple, then we can meet them much more easily, and the sooner we can contribute to those around us that need a boost. What’s in your power?
Writing this passage is an example on how to contribute in the safety and comfort of your home, and at the same time having the potential to reach a limitless amount of people.
Being pleasant, using humour (where appropriate), is also healthy. This keeps it light for those that are getting pulled down by fearful thoughts.
Take a breath and be present.
Question 3: What else do we need to know?
- As the new information comes in, and we pull it into your body it gets processed in the heart field. This is also in close proximity to the lungs. Air molecules are lighter and faster, and can carry more information at a higher frequency than something like eating a piece of food, or building a physical object. That is why the spreading of such a virus grows so exponentially.
- Exponential growth is also non-linear. This is another example of how powerful a non-linear model can be, especially if it relates to something common like, finance, word of mouth referrals, or team-based initiatives versus an individual effort.
- This can be a very stressful lesson in non-linear growth but it demonstrates how important this system of growth is for humanity. It is still a very advanced concept to embrace for most of the population. Over time you will adopt a model that requires the efforts of MANY focused on a greater good. The only way to combat this situation is through collective effort.
Block due to fear.
- Any insecurities will cause a fear driven guarded reaction. When we are guarded we are not relaxed. We are contracted, tense, and in a fight or flight state. This is an extremely stressful context to hold for an extended amount of time. Regular self-care and bodywork can serve as a way to restore parasympathetic states so that digestion, bowel movement and cleansing through the liver and kidneys can occur. Without these organs functioning optimally, disease can set up shop and feed on the poor food choices and stress hormones stirring through the body. Check in on this regularly. How tense and guarded are you right now?
Block or hoarding of power and resources.
- When we are guarded we are also concerned about our power and feelings of loss of control. But if we use the word power interchangeable with something like cashflow, the same effect occurs when we hoard our money. This hoarding pattern restricts the in and outflow of our financial resources. Same goes for power. How we manage this is by ‘spending’, relative to the cash flow or energy flow we have. So, if we are only working at 50% capacity, we would need to consider what we can ‘afford’ only enough that allow us to keep thriving. If we are running at 90% we would be able to expend more. We would have more resources. If we blow our net worth in one exchange we are not helping the world or ourselves to thrive.
Going into a grounded and restorative state.
- The feminine ‘mother’ energy of nurturing, plays a powerful role when we feel unsafe or insecure in the area of basic foundational needs.
- Staying grounded, by feeding energy back to the earth, then filling yourself back up by creating space for life-force energy to be received, will keep the body and spirit in flow.
- Movement is key.
- Bare Feet on the ground. Emersion or floating in water. Several naps, or either an increase in calories for more energy or fasting for recovery, are all examples of using a feminine/YIN life-force to regenerate and restore the power to keep going.
None of what is happening is to be viewed as good or bad. As indicated there was naturally a building of potential that inevitably reached a tipping point. This is nature and math…
More importantly it is what happens after the event occurs. Who will use their resources and FREE WILL to make powerful decisions and perform powerful actions to leave the planet and those live on it BETTER THAN THEY FOUND IT?
At the micro level, individuals have decisions to make for their own health, their families and immediate responsibilities… At the macro level the collective actions of the masses will also have an impact on the evolution of mankind…
And at the same time… In an infinite timeline of life itself, this is just another blip in history. It’s the perspective we hold right now that matters, so that what is important is handled as needed for the greater good and out of your best possible version of love capable at this time.
Be healthy. Be well. Be LOVE!
Dear Readers and fellow HUMANS,
DO YOU NEED ANY HELP?
How are you coping with the current situation?
If you wish to book a FREE check-in call, please don’t hesitate to reach out!
Call or Text: 416 571 8066